CrAzy'S del Coño por Tokio Hotel

domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

..1000 OCEANS...


Empty streets, I follow every breath into the night
The winds are cold
The sun is frozen, the world has lost its lightI carry a picture deep in me
Back to you on a thousand seas
Back to us
Don't you lose your trust and your belief
Just trust me
We have to go 1,000 oceans wide1,000 times against an endless tide
We'll be free to live our lives
There's nothing and no one in this
And one day we'll look back with no regrets1,000 oceans wide1,000 stars are passing by
Passing by
Please don't drift away from me
We have to go 1,000 oceans wide1,000 times against an endless tide
Then we'll be free
Please don't drift away from me1,000 oceans wide
There's nothing and no one
(la letra en ingles..osea k la van a cantar a asi en españa??..jop a mi me mola mas en aleman pro weno....)

No hay comentarios: